ATSG system produces high calorific value syngas, which can efficiently be used to meet the thermal energy requirement of the industries.
Industries catered to
-Steel re-rolling industries.
-Drying industries for hot air generation (150°C - 800°C)
-Bakeries and textile dyeing industries
-Industries which uses diesel/ Furnace oil/CNG for boilers
• ATS requires significantly low
• It employs a compact dry
• It does not use cleaning systems
such as baghouse filters, wet
• Can be operated continuously with
• Generates high-quality fuel –
alternate to conventional fuels
like diesel, furnace oil, coal, etc.
• ATS is capable of using multiple
types of biomass: fuelwood, and
• Most systems globally use only
one type of biomass.
• Most gasifier systems require
expensive and energy-intensive
equipment for tar removal.
• The ATS employs a tar cracker unit
which produces tar-free high
quality fuel (heating value of
1200 ~ 1300 kcal/Nm3).
• Built using high-quality heat
resistant stainless steel.
• Highly durable and economical
as compared to other gasifiers
• Based on a modular concept
which facilitates quick installation
• The System can be installed in 3 ~
4 days as compared to others
which takes 15 ~ 20 days.